- Administrator – means the company: Pozbud SA, based in Poznań (60-192), Poznań, ul. Gryfińska 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000284164, NIP: 777-26-68-150, Regon: 634378466, which provides electronic services as well as stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
- Cookie – means information data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
- Administrator’s Cookie – means a Cookie placed by the Administrator in connection with the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- Third-Party Cookie – means a Cookie placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s website.
- Website – means a webpage or application under which the Administrator runs the website in the foto-net.pl domain.
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal regulations.
Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Users’ Devices through this route. These files allow identification of the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, how long they are stored in the Device and an assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookie:
- Session Cookies: these are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the web browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The Session Cookies mechanism prevents the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the web browser session or turning off the Device does not delete Persistent Cookies from the User’s Device. The Persistent Cookies mechanism prevents the collection of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User can restrict or disable access by Cookies to their Device. If this option is utilised, the use of the Website is still possible, except for those features which require cookies by their nature. The system will automatically inform the User of the restrictions.
Purposes of using Cookies
- The Administrator does not use First-Party Cookies
- The Administrator of the service uses Third-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
- presenting multimedia content on the Website’s pages, which is downloaded from an external website:
www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytics tools:
Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
- using interactive features to promote the Website through social networking sites:
Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
IV. Options for determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s Device by Cookies. The User can make the changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence through the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed, in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to receive information each time they are saved to the User’s Device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete Cookies using the features available in the given web browser.
- The restriction on using Cookies may affect some features available on the Website’s pages; for example, it prevents logging in.